Q. Why study in Germany?

Ans: Germany is the third most popular destination among international students in the world. More than twelve percent of students at German universities come from abroad – just like you. Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide.


Q. What are your process at Trippaddy Education Service?

Ans: First of all, we require prospective student to fill out the pre-check form for free.
If applicant meet the requirements, choose study package plan, pay 50% processing fee.

After Payment, application process will begin.


Q. How much is your study package fee?

Ans: Please check our website to view the package options.


Q. After processing fee what next?

Ans: Application start, applicant are carried along, access granted to the online admission page when completed.


Q. How long does the admission process take?

Ans: Depending on university admission deadline for summer/winter semester and time of response.


Q. Do i need German language certificate to apply for Msc programs in Germany?

Ans: You do not need German language to study in Germany for Msc and PhD as English is used during studies.


Q. Do i need German language to apply for degree program?

Ans: Yes. German language certificate is one of the requirements for degree program.


Q. I do not have German language certificate?

Ans: You can go through the Goethe Institute in Lagos for the certificate.


Q. Can i apply if i have a lower grade (2.2)?

Ans: Please fill out the pre-check form to know if you are eligble. Work experience can be quite helpful.


Q. Can i apply if i don’t have 8,000 euros in blocked account to show as a proof for living expenses?

Ans: Yes, as long as you have relatives/friends living in Germany to who are ready to support you with letter of sponsor.


Q.  I have Schengen visa, can i apply and change my status while in Europe?

Ans: No. International student studying for more than 3months must apply for a visa from their home country.


Q. Do you company process admission in another European countries and Canada,US,UK,Australia ?

Ans: Yes, we process admission worldwide as long as you meet the requirements.


Q. Why use an Agent?

Ans: Agents are professional education adviser who know the  expertise to advise you on your entire study plan. We are a one-stop-shop. Our Agents specialize in a variety of areas, and take the extra step to find the best study option available.


Q. Will your company process my student visa?

Ans:  We offer Individual visa counseling and case preparation support for your student visa application.


Q. Must i pay online for the study package?

Ans: Payment can be made either by transfer, online banking, cash payments or ATM fund transfer.


Q. Do i need health insurance in Germany how can i get it?

Ans: In order to be enrolled as a student at a German university you must have health insurance.

Students from the European Union can remain in their home health insurance system, if they have a European Health Insurance Card.
Students from outside of the European Union must be insured with a German health insurance company.


Q. Can i work part-time while studying?

Ans: In Germany students can work part-time or complete internships during their studies. It is however important to follow the rules and your work should not have a negative impact on your degree programme.

In general all students can work a maximum of 20 hours a week during the semester.


Q. Can i stay in Germany after graduation ?

Ans: If you enjoyed your time in Germany and would like to stay on after graduation, you have the opportunity to look for work up to 18 months after graduation. While looking for work the following regulations for the job search apply:

the jobs you are applying for must be relevant to the academic qualification you received on graduation

you have sufficient funding to cover your living costs while you are looking for a job.


Additional information for international students:

On graduation you must go to the Ausländerbehörde and ask for an extension of your residence permit according to the residence law (§16 Abs. 4 Aufenthaltsgesetz). This will be granted for a period of up to 18 months.

In order to get an extension of your residence permit you must prove that you have sufficient finances to cover your cost of living. Whilst looking for work that matches your academic qualification you can work to finance your living costs. This does not have to be relevant to your study programme and can be a full-time position.